Member since: Dec 2019 • Company Status: LTD
Services: Speech Therapy, Speech Therapy, Training, Staff training, Classroom support
Regions: UK wide
Recommending School: None provided
Speeble is Online Speech and Language Video therapy centre. The difference between a traditional face-to-face SLT session and a VIDEO Therapy session is huge. It represents a fundamental shift in the way appointments are arranged by using the latest digital technology to create flexibility for both our clients and SLTs. We maintain this by successfully and consistently delivering the highest quality services. We ensure the daily lives of family, friends and caregivers are all positively impacted by the improvements made in the abilities of their children.
Who do we provide a service for?
Attention difficulties, including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Autism Spectrum Disorder
High Function Autism
Sensory processing difficulties
Movement disorders and fine motor skill delay
Global Developmental Delay
Acquired Brain Injury
Auditory Processing Disorder
How can we help:
* Online assessment and identifying difficulties (assessing speech, language a literacy skills, and language difficulties such as specific language impairment)
* Setting individualized targets
* One to one Video therapy sessions
* Group Video therapy sessions
* Helping to teach different methods of communication
* Training education staff via online platform ( if you require training relating to speech and communication difficulties or setting up devices or system, we can help too)
* Report writing
* Attendance at meetings via video platform
Video Therapy affords schools previously unprecedented flexibility and access to top therapists, as they are no longer limited to locally-based clinicians, but can draw from an extensive nationwide network of a highly qualified, therapists.
Schools no longer have to recruit, screen, and manage therapists, pay transportation expenses, or worry about interruptions in therapy when clinicians are absent, leave, or no longer with the district. Services remain uninterrupted, freeing up staff time for other educational priorities.