Astreea Pedal Sanitiser Dispenser
Member since: Oct 2020 • Company Status: OTHER Company Check
Services: Pedal Operated Hand Sanitiser Dispensers, Wall Mounted Hand Sanitiser Dispensers, Desk Hand Sanitiser Dispensers, Wheelchair Operated Hand Sanitiser Dispensers, Child Friendly Hand Sanitiser Dispensers, Stainless Steel Hand Sanitiser Dispensers
Regions: UK wide
The Astreea pedal sanitiser dispenser is maintenance free, easy to operate and designed for high traffic areas and usage. The different sizes in the range make it great for all educational environments from primary schools through to universities. Over 500 units are already helping to keep students and teachers safer in education premises throughout the UK. Astreea are the one-time, permanent solution for hand sanitising.
• One time solution with 24 month warranty
• Child-friendly and easy to operate
• Up to 2,400 applications per refill
• Quick to refill with any hand sanitiser
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor locations
• The hands-free application encourages usage
• Available in two height sizes to suit different ages
• Maintenance free solution
• Hygienic foot operation removes cross contamination risk
• Fully mechanical so no power source or batteries are required
• Weather resistant and anti-tamper so it's ideal for school playground and sports areas
As regular sanitising becomes a part of the 'new normal', Astreea is the one time, maintenance free solution, not just for now, but for the duration.
Astreea UK is a division of Evo Lifestyle Products UK Ltd.
Trade Bodies & Memberships
Buying Clubs/Consortia Membership
“Besides being well-made and durable units, our Astreea sanitiser dispensers have encouraged far more usage compared to normal bottles. This has also reduced costs as the standing units are more economical than having small sanitiser bottles which constantly need replacing. The foot-pedal operation is a novel way to ensure students sanitise. The dispensers are even popular among the teachers – with them all wanting one at the entrance to their classrooms!”
Paula Vanninen, Burser, Arnold House School, Westminster