Minerva Procurement Consultancy Services Limited
Member since: Feb 2013 • Company Status: LTD Company Check
Services: Procurement and cost reduction consultancy
Regions: UK wide
Recommending School: Rookwood School, Andover
8 reasons you’ll like working with us
- You’ll be working with a team who have a deep understanding of schools and your requirements.
- Being a School Business Manager can be a lonely job so you can call on our expertise as a sounding board for any purchasing decisions.
- You won’t just get a framework deal and a telephone number to call for support. We ‘roll our sleeves up’ and give on site support and involvement.
- You don’t just get a telephone directory. We’ll give you detailed reports to help you make informed decisions which meet all DfE and OJEU (where applicable) requirements.
- You’ll be given a shortlist of suppliers with a recommendation tailored to your own requirements.
- After each review you will have a fully compliant, fit for purpose, quality product or service giving your school value for money.
- You will get help and support with implementation of any changes.
- We will assist you with communications to impacted staff including teachers, admin and maintenance staff essential to ensuring cost savings are fully realised.
How you and your school will benefit
- You will save money – an average of 10% per category we review.
- We save you valuable time – our reports take an average of 8 hours to complete (even when we have reviewed a category before).
- You’ll pay nothing for our service if we don’t save you money. “No savings, no fee.”
-We do the hard work so you don’t have to.
- As one bursar said “....you make me look good to the Head, governors, teachers, support staff and parents!” and we’ll do that for you too.
We are currently undergoing our ISO 9001
Trade Bodies & Memberships
Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply
Gold - Stevie Awards For Woman In Business 2012 • Education Investor Awards 2012 Finalist • Best Business Award Winner 2012 • Entrepreneur Of The Year Finalist
Buying Clubs/Consortia Membership
“I am pleased to have the opportunity to provide a letter of recommendation for Minerva Procurement Consultancy Services Ltd. We began our association with Lorraine Ashover, their Director, a little over 7 months ago and whilst our association has not been that long her company has always provided us with a high quality and first rate service at competitive rates. In particular Lorraine has enabled the College to make significant savings on our utility contracts, our reprographic function and most recently our franking machine contract. Her attention to detail when listening to our needs, identifying appropriate solutions and then presenting her findings has been exemplary. Her Procurement Audit Reports are comprehensive, free of industry jargon and identify the costs and savings involved with both current providers and proposed alternatives in a clear and unbiased fashion, leaving us free to make our own judgement on which proposal best suits our needs. Minerva’s ‘after-sales’ service has also been excellent. Lorraine runs her firm with integrity and skill and she herself is friendly, approachable and highly professional. She is readily available by both phone and email and her response to any concerns or queries has always been timely. For example, we experienced ongoing problems with the suppliers of one of our gas contracts, however having contacted Lorraine the whole matter was taken out of our hands and, most importantly, she worked with them on finding the best solution for us. Problem solving is an extremely time‑consuming and costly activity, and to be able to confidently pass this over to someone else in the sure knowledge that they are serving their customer’s best interest at no additional cost, has been a great bonus. The industry knowledge demonstrated by Lorraine and her team at Minerva has I am sure been the reason why they have been able to achieve such successful outcomes on our behalf, their business terms are straightforward and transparent, and I would recommend their services to you without reservation.”
Robert Lougee , Bursar, Salesian College Farnborough Limited
“Lorraine, thank you so much for the quick and efficient service you and Zenergi have provided to The Abbey School in regards to our gas and electricity contract renewals. It has been a lot easier than it ever was with CMR. In addition it’s very reassuring to know you will be monitoring our bills on an ongoing basis. We would be very happy to recommend your services to other schools.”
Tim Hartley, Finance Manager, The Abbey School