Marketing to Schools
Helping You Access The Education Sector
Incensu is the National Register of Education Suppliers, a place that schools can source trusted, recommended companies who have been used and reviewed by other educators. This provides a unique opportunity for businesses to be included in a directory that is used by key financial decision makers within the education sector, opening up a whole host of opportunities.
What Are The Benefits of Joining Incensu?
The Incensu Register is the most cost-effective way for relevant businesses to access senior leaders and budget holders from schools and multi-academy trusts in the UK. Through our education marketing portal, we provide all of the tools, resources and support that you need to engage with and retain clients from across the UK education sector.
Just some of the many benefits of joining Incensu include;
- Access to over 25,000 key decision makers from schools, academies and multi-academy trusts.
- Expert education marketing support to help you grow your client base.
- A fair and even playing field for both local and national businesses of all sizes.
- Receive feedback from school leaders on marketing collateral or product launch materials to increase engagement.
- Save thousands on your marketing budget through exclusive discounts with our national partners (View partners).
- A cost-effective education marketing strategy that has the potential to deliver great value.
- Allows you to display the Incensu Registration Mark and School Rating Badge which works to increase confidence and school interaction.
Who Is Eligible to Join The Register?
The Incensu national register of education suppliers is suitable for a wide range of businesses across various sectors, as long as they can provide goods and services relevant to schools, colleges, academies, universities and education settings.
Eligible companies can include those that are service based such as;
- Security Installations and maintenance
- Heating and air conditioning
- IT Support, Digital, Technology, software
- Fire protection
- Health and Safety
- Pest control
- Contractors, builders and landscapers
- Specialist Lessons such as languages, dance, sports
Business that provides goods that are relevant to education can include;
- Desks, chairs and furniture
- Electronic devices, printers, computers, TV’s, screens, sound systems
- Cleaning and hygiene supplies
- Educational toys, learning tools and books
- Playground equipment
- Sustainable products
- Kitchen supplies
These are just some of the many different types of organisations that are utilising these education marketing services to promote their businesses and provide opportunities for growth.
Find Out More About Marketing to The Education Sector
We know that for our users, having access to tried and tested companies who are trusted by other education facilities helps to reassure them and makes for a much easier, quicker and positive procurement process. If you are confident in your business and are looking to gain real, tangible traction with vital, financial decision makers within education facilities then Incensu can help you do just that.
We offer free basic listings but for those who really want to benefit from everything our register has to offer then our paid for packages start from just £60 a month and include a number of valuable perks. Take a look at our pricing page for more information on our education marketing packages and a full breakdown of what’s included with each one.
If you have further questions or would like to speak to someone, then do not hesitate to get in touch and one of our friendly, knowledgeable team will be happy to help.